Monday, February 22, 2010

Skiing at Bogus Basin

This was the first time I went skiing with my pals. I missed it a few weeks ago and decided to join them this week. We set off at around 11 in the morning and drove for close to 2 hours to reach the paradise for skiers, Bogus Basin. After booking out the skiing equipments, we went to the foot of the mountain for some practice. I fell down quite a number of times while learning how to control my speed and coming to a complete stop. It wasnt painful at all as the snow was very thick. I just got my pants wet, that's all. Soon after, I learnt how to control my speed and stopped. When I got hold of those techniques, I just couldn't stop skiing! It was really fun and enjoyable! This is something you are not going to have in Singapore! Here's some pictures and a video I'm going to share. Get your chips ready! Here we go!








No comments:

Post a Comment