Saturday, February 20, 2010

Las Vegas, Nevada Part II

Second day was all about shopping. We had a quick breakfast at another Dim Sum Restaurant and drove down to the Premium Outlets. It was bigger than the one in Park City, Utah. There were slightly more shops but the prices were about the same. As I had a limit of USD600 for this trip, I did not spend much. I just bought a Calvin Klein perfume, a pair of Adidas shoes and cap, two tops from Nike and Columbia and a pair of Timberland socks which I really needed the most! All cost me around 100 bucks.

As most of us had no idea where to have our dinner, we decided to settle down at a nearby Japanese restaurant. It was very pricey and the food was just fair. No choice huh! I still enjoyed it anyway. There were more shopping after our dinner. We went back to The Strip for Hardrock Cafe shop and Coke's. I don't have hobby of collecting Hardrock's T-shirt but still bought a bottle opener cum fridge magnet. I also purchased a baseball at the Coca-cola shop. This was the toughest night ever!

After the shopping at the strip for an hour, we went back to our hotel. I felt quite satisfied as I had spent right below my expected expenditure. Last night in Vegas before we head back to Idaho, of course, we went to gamble again! This time I was more lucky and won slightly more than the previous night. Content!

The trip back was a little rush as we tried to reach Idaho as early as possible. We had our breakfast in the car. It was until 12 noon we got to have our lunch at Arby's. It was delicious! The trip was a long one after lunch and I fell asleep in the car. Lack of sufficient rest! Fortunately, the return trip was shorter. You should know the reason huh.

Time = Distance/Speed

LOL!! Overall, the trip was a fulfilling one as we had so much fun and laughter in Vegas. I'll go back there again to buy some gifts back for my family and Darling! Miss you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment