Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fear

Things had been happening at home since I'm here in Idaho. I did not really expect things turned out to be so bad after I left. This is because before I depart, my family promised me that they will live happily and in harmony. However, that did not happen. Everytime I called home, I will receive a bunch of bad news and this led me fear to call home. "What's going to be bad this time?" is in my mind everytime I called back.
That doesn't mean I don't care for my family. I always want to be by their side and solving every dispute among them. I always want to be there for them whenever anyone of them need my comfort. I always want to be there to cheer them up like I used to do. But, I'm just too far away to do just that. Instead of looking forward to lsiten to them, now I fear that something bad happened again.

I fear that my Mum will have depression one day. She's been too paranoid these days and had been behaving strangely.

I fear for my Sis. I would not elaborate further about her. She should know what she had done.

I fear for my Bro. What's happening at home now is going to affect his studies. Besides, he's alittle young to handle serious issues.

I fear Darling Juliana will give up on helping someday. I fear I might be able to be there for her when she's facing some problems.

Had I know that such thing will happen, I would not have chosen to work overseas.

No comments:

Post a Comment