Just imagine you are far away from home. Something serious happened and you can't go back to resolve the issue. One word. DEVASTATED! There isn't anything you can do but just make calls home to check if things are on the right track.
Things happened at home last night. Hell broke loose. There were fights, quarrels, suicidal thoughts. My Bro was crying while talking to me over the phone. Felt like a spear just pierced through my heart. I had to fight back my tears and remain strong while calming my Bro down. He sounded stressed up. I called home after that to ask my Mum what had happened and clarified some issues with her. My Bro told me that she's been behaving crazily almost every night when my Sis returned home late.
My Mum should not have been so worried as my Sis is a grown up. I've told her numerous times to leave my Sis alone but whose Mum will do that? Alright, people may ask,"What the hell did your Sis do that you have to encourage your Mum to leave her alone?" I am not going to elaborate much and what I can say is she broke her promise.
She promised me alot of things before I left for Idaho. I trusted her as she's an adult. However, the phrase "Promise are meant to be broken" turned out to be true. She continued to go to places which are not meant for her and did silly things that will affect her future. Enough said! I'm utterly disappointed with her.
The other person who broke her promise is my Mum. I'm totally upset with her selfish attitude. Why can't she just be a little more thoughtful? Just leave Sis alone!!! Live up your life, Mum!!! I really missed her smile so badly because before I left, she's already been crying every night. I missed her passion for dancing! I want my Mum back! Please bring her back!! GOD!!! What's the point of praying when things dont turn out to be better? Aren't God supposed to turn things around?!
At the same time, I would like to thank those people who showed care and concern to my family and always be there to help them. I apologised for the trouble my family had brought to you all. Sincerely apologise!
All I want now is to return home. I really want to go back home!!
P.S. Darling, thanks for being so thoughtful and filial to my Mum. I appreciated your help very much. Miss you! Loves..
No comments:
Post a Comment