Las Vegas is about 300 miles or more away from Idaho. It took us close to 12 hours drive to reach there. It was really exhausting as we had to set off early due to the time constraint we were having. For the first few hours of the trip, I was sleeping in the car. I took over the role as drvier entertainer halfway through. My role as a driver entertainer was to keep the driver awake and look out for straying animals on the road. Finally after 11 hours, we reached the sin city and had our lunch at a Chinese Dim Sum restaurant. Straight after that, we checked into a hotel called Palace Station. Wasn't really a bad one though.
The hotel costed me about USD75 as I shared the room with 2 friends. I got away cheap as I had a queen size bed for myself. Lol!! After the check in, we set off to The Strip. The Strip is the most popular place in Vegas as it consisted of luxurious hotels and night clubs. Awesome! The scenery at night was unbelievable! I didn't managed to take alot of pictures at The Strip as it was crowded everywhere. After some photo shooting, we went to have our dinner. And guess what! I found Ah Chong Mee Sua at the mini Chinatown! I had a bowl of it and felt that the taste was not as perfect as the one in Taipei. I gave them a fair grade for that. Doesn't worth USD6.
On the same night, I went to MGM casino. I thought of playing a few games over there at first but was shocked to see the minimum betting is USD10! My pal had a couple of games and lost a few dollars. 30 mins was all we spent there as we headed back to Palace Station where the minimm betting is lower. I won USD10 on that night!
No comments:
Post a Comment