Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A different CNY

There isn't any steamboat gathering with family this year on the eve of Chinese New Year. This is the first time I missed the reunion dinner with my family. The CNY atmosphere is totally missing here. There wasn't any place that sells mandarin oranges the way Fair Price did. There wasn't any shops that are playing CNY songs like the shop beside Fair Price. Totally a different CNY, I can say.

Anyway,thanks to some people who tried very hard to create a CNY celebration in the States. I'm really grateful to receive a red packet in the States which was given by Uncle Foo. Thanks for it! Besides the red packet, my reunion dinner was replaced by one with my superiors and friends. I enjoyed it very much!

Last but not least, my Chinese New Year was celebrated in Las Vegas! It's adsolutely awesome! I'll share more in my next blogs. Alios!






No comments:

Post a Comment