The hotel's design maybe a little awful but it was definitely more comfortable than the budget inn which we stayed in previously. After taking a short nap, we got our 'munitions ready for the battle' and off we set for Tanger Outlets. With the intention to buy gifts for my family, we set Coach outlet as our initial target. This season's design wasn't as attractive as the last one and I had a hard time looking for gifts. We spent approximately an hour to 'fire our munitions'. Thanks Xiao Foo for being so patient in helping me to decide the right bags to buy. Soon after we left those bags in the car and got those discount vouchers, we 'attacked' Calvin Klein. Although the apparels were at a discount, but it couldn't be consider cheap enough. I bought two tops and a belt which costed me about USD80 after discount. Ammunitions running low quite fast. Lol! After Calvin Klein, we walked around other shops like Oakley, Adidas, Nike etc. Oakley was the worst I guessed as they were selling thick sweaters during spring! My final target was Fossil where I spent the longest time choosing a watch for myself. It was all worthwhile as I got a DKNY watch with the style I wanted. That was the last place we went before going for dinner. I think Xiao Foo and I had easily clocked more than 2.4 kilometres of brisk walking.
It took us about half an hour to finally decide our dinner venue. We had our dinner at Shabu Shabu with Benny and Charlene whom we coincidentally met earlier at Tanger Outlets. The dinner was fantastic with a very friendly boss and waitress serving us.
We had been to Hooters in Boise before we went to Salt Lake City and it was an eye-opener. Since we were there in Salt Lake City, we did not want to miss the Hooters there too! The distance to Hooters was quite far away but eventually we still managed to go there. Unfortunately to say, we did not managed to get a table as it was overcrowded that night due UFC screening live on TV. We had no other place in mind and headed back to the hotel. I was very tired after reaching the hotel room and thought of having a nice shower before heading to my dreamland. Just when I decided to shower, Xiao Foo asked me to have a walk around the town. Since this is his last trip, I agreed. On that very night, the weather was quite cold. Luckily we brought our jackets along if not we would have miss out some interesting places! I actually took a=some photo with Utah Jazz home court, Energy Solutions Arena, but it was too dark and I deleted the pictures. The most interesting findings around the area was the horse carriage that was outside Temple Square. The lady dressed herself like some ghostly figure riding the horse carriage. We took a photo with the carriage after lady granted our request. I was quite afraid that the horse might give me a kick when Xiao Foo used flash to take the extraordinary moment down.
The following day, we went to the home ground of Utah Jazz and took some pictures around the area. We even took some photos at the Temple Square before going back to Golden Dragon Restaurant for lunch. This trip was really fantastic and fun! Simply enjoyable!




P.S. The 'ingredients' to have an enjoyable and fun trip are going with the right people and having the same interest. Besides, we mustn't be calculative with holiday mates as all of us are there to enjoy. Money can hurt a friendship, relationship and spoil the whole journey. In this holiday, Xiao Foo and I have the right mindset. Both of us are not calculative and therefore we enjoyed totally! Awesommeee! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment