Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tiring, Fun, Berserk

Not having adequate rest yet enjoying my Saturday. In the morning, I went to pick strawberries at a berry ranch with my pals in Nampa, a small town in Idaho. It was a great experience to see how strawberries are grown and how to pick the sweet ones with the correct way. Picking strawberries isn't as easy as I thnk because when the stem and leaf attached to the strawberries is removed, the fruit will be exposed and thus it will turn bad easily. After picking a big tray of strawberries, we headed town to shop. I didn't really spend much though but bought an interesting T-shirt from Hollister.

The most interesting thing was that my car's expiring battery went dead again. Luckily, this time it happened at Walmart and I was less worried. Eventually, my car managed to start again after we pushed it out to a more spaceous lot for someone to jump-start my car. Just as we thought everything's fine, we met up with another crisis, my car's fuel was running low. I couldn't take the risk to stop my car engine as my battery is running low too! Therefore, we decided to take the risk to drive 45 miles back to Mountain Home for refueling. And fortunately, we managed to reach MH and got my car refuel-ed!! Thank God!

I think I need a battery change ASAP before I change my spark plugs. Got to turn in early tonight in order to get my battery changed in time so I will not miss my weekly workout regime!

P.S. Thanks bro for the morning video call! Love to see home and want to be home! As for Darling JuJu, please drink more water!! Take good care of yourself and get well soon! Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment