Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lazy..

Man.. I've been too lazy to write recently.. Nothing much interesting and amusing in past 2 weeks except for Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday sales.

This year wasn't as exciting as last year where I spent my Thanksgiving in Utah and we woke up early in the morning to get the cheapest stuffs in shopping districts. This year was pretty simple. Just went to Walmart nearby and to Boise. It's really tiring and I did not buy anything except for a pair of shoes and some bodywash from Bath and Body works for Honey.The sales were tempting but there's nothing much I need except for my Honey to here.

Can't wait for honeymoon in December.. It's gonna be fun.

Anyway.. Chelsea delivered to 6 adorable puppies.. They were so adorable and come in different colors and own trademarks. Love them! Most importantly, my little princess, Chelsea is fine and healthy. I missed her.. I know she might forget about me and might even barked at me.. I don't mind. I'll still give her a hug! Many thanks to Honey for taking care of her well.. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment