Thursday, November 10, 2011

Halloween Party Night..

A day where everyone dressed up like monsters, zombies, vampires and superheros! The last halloween I'm enjoying here (hopefully, if I return in May). The last few days to party before my close friend, Rajesh, depart this boring land.

Last year, I dressed up as "Jason" from Friday the 13. It was pretty simple as I just wore a mask. This year I decided to make it more fun..Put up make up (no theme this time..) and dressed like a death lord.. This year there are lesser people joining unlike last year when there was a big group of us. Even though there were only a few of us, we still enjoyed and had so much fun!

That night ended early... Thanks to the stupid state law.. The clubs closed at 2am. The crowds were left partying on the streets.. including us. Argh!.. It could have been more fun had we were in Vegas..=P

No comments:

Post a Comment