Thursday, January 5, 2012

Merry Vacations

It's been too long since I last blogged. Obviously, I explained myself in the last post laziness. After that last post, I left for deployment in Luke for an important exercise. When I'm back from the deployment after two weeks, I'm all prepared for my vacation with honey!

First stop, San Francisco. We only spent 3 short days over there. Tried In&Out Burger, Clam Chowder in bread bowl and lots of delicious delicacies like Shiok! Restaurant, serving Singapore Cuisine. Miss those local food! Pier 39 was amazing and I'm glad that Honey enjoyed every moment. Me too! Enjoy her companion.

Second stop, Los Angeles. The main location for our holidays. We had lots of fun there even though I got a speeding ticket in Oakland while on our way to LA. There are so many amusement parks over there as we went to Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, Six Flags, Shopping in Desert Hill Premium Outlet. Other than those amusement theme parks, we did not forget to visit some nature's parks such as SeaWorld and Safari Park in San Diego. Breathtaking Zoo and Seaworld they had and admire the way Americans respect their military hero. We simply enjoy LA. The accommodation was way WAY better than San Francisco's. Love the time there except for doing laundry where the place is so dark and eerie. Very uncomfortable! Very!

Third stop, Las Vegas. Sin city. It took us 8 long hours to reach there due to the devastating jam on the way. Well, everything was so smooth and lucky in Las Vegas. We got a free upgrade, a free entrance to the club and found parking lots near the elevator. Fantastic! Only the complimentary buffet from the hotel left a black mark in our tour. Overall, we enjoyed the tour. Most significantly, we had a good time together. Very fruitful time even though I'm broke. Can't wait for allowance to come in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment