Saturday, October 29, 2011

Grow up..

Enough! I had enough of him doing all those childish nonsense! He speaks and behaves like a ignorant dumb kid! How and why these people were employed to be leaders? They were paid highly to just ask questions and provide numbers to higher management up there. Engineers supposed to provide solutions to technical problems. However, in this instance, the technicians are the people that provide solutions and do the repair work themselves!! OH PLEASE! What is this F***ING HR department thinking? WHY THOSE A**HOLES GET PAID SO HIGHLY? Such a disgrace! For the incident that happened this week, I understand why Singapore needs foreign talents. The reason is simple. THERE IS SIMPLY NO TALENTED PEOPLE IN THERE! HOW TO SURVIVE WHEN CHILDISH PEOPLE LIKE THEM ARE THE LEADERS!?!?

Hey.. YOU PEOPLE!
Wake up and grow up!
Use more brain cells than your damn mouth!
Shut it.. I HAD ENOUGH!
You guys must be ashamed of yourselves!
I ain't proud to work under YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment