Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Legendary Washington D.C.

Where was I? Ha.. been alittle lazy to post recently. Anyway.. I've come to the last stop of my August trip. Almost broke.. but Jason was really nice enough to pay for the car rental fees. THANKS MAN! Rajesh and I just had to pay for the parking and top up the petrol.

Washington D.C., the capital of United States, is filled with history. The Lincoln memorial, Iwo Jima memorial, the White House, Vietnam war memorial etc. A place to learn american history.. I really enjoyed walking through the memorials being a history student when I was in secondary school. Besides, the Smithsonian Museum was amazing. It is so huge that no one can complete in a day. We managed to cover the aerospace museum and went on board a flight simulator. I came to realise Rajesh can never be a pilot as he will get his gunner killed! We were hung upside down in the simulator for more than a minute and thanks to the 'fantastic' pilot, Rajesh Kumar.. I enjoyed it though.

That's the end of my August trip for 2011. A year full of entertainments and holidays! Having th time of my life.. Two more months.. more friends will be leaving me.. Argh! Can't wait for my turn to return to my paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment