8.40am, the plane took off from New York to Toronto. We were dead tired. I was lacking of sleep since day one. I could have take some rest when they were watching the broadway show but I got lost and spent an hour looking for our hotel. The flight was a short one hour and the weather in Toronto was gloomy. Sucks.. the feeling wasn't right. We were jaded and was in need of a good sleep. Two hours later, we checked in to our hotel and took a short nap. Bearly recovered.
On that evening, we went to visit the CN tower and the Chinatown in Toronto. The food was fantastic though a little too expensive. We did not went up to the CN tower as the edge walk was closed. The second day we visited the Niagara Falls! It was awesome! The scenery was breath taking. I'm in love with Toronto.. There were so many Asians around..
Toronto is not as crowded as New York.. We stayed somewhere near the downtown and it wasn't as stressful as Wall Street. It's pretty relaxing and we enjoyed it. We failed to land a good party place but had some drinks at a bar along the street. Cool.. Time is never enough when you're at vacation. ARgh... few more days to work.. Washington D.C... here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment