This week was quite and eventful week with some unpleasant things happened at work. I couldn't believe that a small simple matter can cause my superior to get so worked up and almost led to an ugly argument. I lost my cool when some ridiculous remarks were given by him. Well, this is not the first time that he gave such unpleasant remarks to me. He had done nothing good to himself and lost my respect to him as a leader. Enough of those unhappy moments...
Today was the most eventful day of the week as I went skiing with a couple of my friends at Bogus Basin. The last time I ski was a year ago and this time I ski way better! I believed the reason is that I have learnt to control my speed and directions. Those were the basic techniques you must have before going to the top. This time, I managed to go for a steeper slope and ski down perfectly! I think next time I'll try skiing down from the top.
This skiing trip definitely make up for what happened on Friday. I am not going to give a damn on what he's going to throw on me again. All those are just noise polluting the air.
No comments:
Post a Comment