At 1.30am, I finally reached my homeland! I'm really glad to see the faces of my own countrymen operating the airport at such late hours. After I took my luggages (luckily they were just as good), I went out of the arrival gate feeling like a rock star coming home. I looked around for my cousin Elmo who was the only person to know about my return. He fetch me at the pick up area and off we go to Simpang Bedok for my first meal in Singapore after 9 long months. Had a Roti parta kosong and another one with egg. Didn't really have a good appetite as I thinking about going home.
At around 3am, I was back! I tactically opened the door so that no one can hear me. My brother and his friends were playing mahjong at the that time and couldn't hear the little noise I made while carrying my luggages in. After placing my stuffs down, I walked discreetly to my room and opened my bedroom door. SURPRISE!!!
Eunice was dumbfounded when she saw me and shouted. "Why are you back?" The next moment, my sister rushed out from her room and hugged me. I can see how much she missed me. Haha.. My mum was still sleeping as it was quite late. I went into her room and woke her up gently. She thought it was a dream at first. That night, everyone helped me to unpack my luggages and I played my first mahjong game since February.
The next day, I went to have a haircut before looking for my next 'victim', my Honey. She was working in the night shift and stayed at her granny's house. I made a call to check out on her. After I had my haircut (finally being cut by a local!), I went to Honey's granny house. Granny almost spoil my plan when she announced my presence to my asleep darling. I excitedly went to my Honey's room and gently called out her name. She was too tired as she couldn't hear me until I held her hand. When she noticed it was me, she was bewildered and hugged me tight as if I'm leaving soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment