I fetch Davin on the way whom is taking care of my car for the next 3 weeks. On the way to the airport, I was like driving in my dream. I was quite tired and there were a number of times my car drifted away from the road. Luckily, nothing bad happened as I reached the airport. I hurriedly removed my luggages from the car in excitement and constantly checked my passport. Before leaving to the airport, Davin surprised me with a birthday gift. Thanks to him! I was delighted to find out it was a Chelsea 2010/11 season away kit. Appreciated.
After I checked in my luggages, I had my breakfast while waiting for my flight to Salt Lake City. The wait was rather long and I made a phone call to my Mum. After waiting for an hour, finally I board my first flight, Boise to Salt Lake City. The flight was a short one as I slept throughout my journey. I couldn't even feel the plane taking off! As I alighted, I spent little time to walk to the next departing hall. This time was another short flight from Salt Lake City to Los Angeles Airport. It took approximately an hour to reach Los Angeles Airport where I can feel that home is near!
Los Angeles Airport was quite complicated leading me to understand why Singapore's Changi Airport is the best airport in the world. I had to take short shuttle service from domestic terminal to the international airport! Simply ridiculous! After checking in at the International Airport, I had my lunch at MacDonald's. I finished my lunch quick and moved on to the departing hall with two more hours to go.
After two hours of agony, I finally board the SQ flight. It's a long flight but the one I really enjoyed. It took about 10 hours to finally reach Tokyo Narita Airport where I can feel that home is very near! My excitement grew as I board the plane again after a short wait. This time, the destination is Singapore, my home.
No comments:
Post a Comment