On Friday, my superior from the higher management held a casual meeting with junior employees of the organisation. This meeting was held to allow the management to engage the hearts of the people, an effect of the cardinal. In this session, the junior employees are allowed to raise some concerns in the present working environment and ideas to help the current organisation.
I had quite a number of concerns which I think he will not be able to solve. Problems that involved the welfare and training of the people. These administraton matters were snubbed off when someone raised his concerns on them. I also believed that he is not the right person to provide me with the answers. Next, a senior employee was leading and guiding us to the wrong path during this meeting. I was quite disappointed with some comments he made. Comments which should not be shared especially with the juniors. I understand that he was trying to help but he ended up leading the wrong example.
This session ended up being inconclusive. Nothing important was shared and simply a waste of time. Is this carried out because it is just part of the program or they seriously wanted to engage the heart of the employees? Why meet up when you can't solve my problems? Pretty upset.
P.S. Will you grow an apple tree for 8 years that will bear bigger apples which can earn you $15 more a day?
No comments:
Post a Comment