Monday, July 26, 2010

Relaxing weekend

Although this weekend I did not spend much time in town, but I really enjoyed my time at home. It was so relaxing. I used to stay in the capital till dawn and always head home late at night. This week was different as I just went to have Japanese cuisine with my friends at Yoi-tomo restaurant. After lunch, we went to Cosco to do some marketing and shopping where we bought some groceries. Since we have no place in mind to go, we dropped by the so-called Boise factory outlet to do some window shopping for just half an hour. This described how much the factory outlet offers. Haha..

This week, I was addicted with a drama, Romance of the Three Kingdoms. It was a remake of the previous one and was definitely more interesting than the past. I remembered when I'm young, my Dad used to share this famous tale with me. Just like to refresh some memory of this tale. As I had nothing much to do in the Saturday evening, I watched about 4 episodes straight. Yeah! It was so exhausting to watch 4 episodes in a row that I slept rather early.

As for today, there's nothing different from other Sundays when I went to gym. How about Friday? After having a heavy dinner at the Pizza Hut, Poh and I headed down to the Walmart nearby to check out some discounts. While Poh was paying for his stuffs, I went to play the toy catching machine. ( I don't really know the term. Lol!!) Guess what, I managed to catch a Boopy Betty! I think this is the first time I ever caught a toy out of the machine!

This week is really enjoyable. A very important event took place that brightened up my week.

P.S. Darling, I didn't mean to miss your calls.. I just forgotten you are in the night shift for these few days. Mum and siblings, take good care of yourself alright. I'll be back soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment