Monday, July 19, 2010

Looking forward week long vacation

After few months of hard work, a well-derserved break was given by the management. The break falls on the week of National Day as we start to plan for our holidays. There were alot of discussions on interesting places to visit in the States and Canada last week. I will be travelling with some pals to San Francisco.

Plannings are still ongoing and reservations for rooms have yet to be made. Hopefully by next week, most of the things will be settle. Booking a hotel room isn't difficult, but to find one that is comfortable and near to tourist attractions area will give me a hard time. At least I have my mood ready to go for the vacation as I just bought a Nikkon digital camera. Will definitely be more convenient for me to take pictures and upload them onto my FB and blog to share those moments in the States.

P.S. Mum.. I tried to call you but unable to reach you. I miss your presence so much. Sis, it is nice to hear your voice. It has been very rare as you were so busy with life. Bro, just in case I missed you on your enlistment day, take good care of yourself. Should be an easier BMT for you. Darling, I simply miss you. Can't wait to be home.. Can't wait to see you guys..!!

72 days.. and counting down..

No comments:

Post a Comment