Boise, the capital of Idaho, has always been my weekend hangout place for the past 3 months. Definitely, my friends and I had been bored of it. There is only one mall called Boise Town Square and though there are other shops like Ross, T.J. Max, Best Buy etc, I guessed we had gone to most of them. Now, every week we planning for a trip to other city in Idaho. Most recently, we went to McCall.
McCall is two and half hours away from where I stayed and our initial intention to travel there is to experience snow tubing. I don't know exactly what it is as it was closed for the season when we reached there. It was a little frustating but the beautiful scenery make up for it. Next, we travelled to Brundage Mountain which is nearby McCall for skiing. We did not ski in the end as the rental for the equipment were extremely expensive! However, it was heaven for skiiers as the snow are smooth. Took a short break there and left for hot spring.
The route to GoldFork was very uneven and narrow. You can hardly see a car that is travelling at the opposite direction. Gold Fork hot spring to me, is a disappointment. Their pools are alright but can't they give their customers better place to change? There is only a small tentage! I did not went into the hot spring either as the weather was cold. Some of my friends continued to enter the pool despite the cold weather. They seemed to enjoy it!
It was quite an interesting trip. The scenery really made up for the missed snow tubing. Might be going again on the next winter.
P.S. I'll update the photos once I got them from my pal.
No comments:
Post a Comment