Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mum, I'm fine

Almost woke up late this morning due to turning in late last night. Rushed to get change, have my bed done and prepared breakfast. It's just the third week since work started and I felt drained. Could be the weekend entertainment of watching movie till late night.

I stepped out of the door still feeling sleepy. The birds' singing make me feel like I'm in Singapore. Usually, Mum will prepare my breakfast when I'm washing my face and had dinner cooked when I'm home. Nothing as rush like now. As I was driving, Jay's song 听妈妈的话 was played. I realised that I had not been talking much with my Mum. Tried a few times to call her but failed to reach her. Sometimes when I finally have the time to call, she's working. Sometimes it makes my heart sinks when she complained to me how tough her work and how tired she is. I just want to give her a massage.

Looking at the family photo on my desk, I came to realise it's been tough on Mum ever since Dad's forever departure. Mum, thanks for everything. Please wait for me to be back. I'll bring you to tour around. I'm fine, Mum.. Don't worry. Well, I knew you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment