Life's been enjoying and peaceful in Idaho. The weather is cooling now as compared to the cold winter I experienced in January. Seems like spring is around the corner. Weekends are always packed with activities like paintball shooting, skiing, shopping etc. As for the weekdays, you are kept busy working and thinking what to cook for dinner and lunch for the following day. It's really fun and interesting to learn how to cook for people. I learnt to cook a few dishes and intend to cook for my family and Ju Ju! Defintiely not as delicious as my Mum's! I miss her cooking!
Work has been going well so far though most of the time I have to work overtime. It's really fine for me to work overtime here as there's nothing for me to look forward to after work. The only thing that might keep me from working long hours might be dinner which my friend and I have to prepare. Besides workng overtime, I learnt about people. Some can be very sly and cunning as they want to get better impression than the others. These people are slowing down the development of the organization and shouldn't be where they are. I can't blame them for being who they are but I am disappointed by the management's ability to identify more capable employees who can also mix well with the rest. This will indeed provide better teamwork!
All the way back home in Singapore, I missed everyone! I'm not really homesick but just wondering how you people are doing. My Mum recently got herself a job as a cleaner in an office. I wonder if she's doing okay there. Is work too tough for her? Are the people there polite to her? Is the boss demanding? As for my Sis, I'm thinking if she had got over her last relationship. Is she meeting someone new? Is the person nice and honest to her? Is she coping well with work? Next is my Bro. He will be enlisted to National Service in July. Is his back better? Is he able to get into any local university? Most importantly, do they have enough to spend? I do not want to be enjoying and at the other end they are suffering. How about my Darling? I miss her everything. She's too much to me. Miss those pillow talks, hugs and kisses! And yes! Chelsea was found!
Relatives and friends, I might not be able to name everyone as there are too many of them. I do cherish the time I with you guys. I'll be back soon. Have your presents ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment