Monday, July 11, 2011

Quiet Week

Had a pretty relaxing weekend. Went to Boise with David and Wei Lun in the noon for lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant. I always drove past this restaurant thinking they only sell beef noodles, therefore I've never visit them. Through David's recommendation, I found out there's actually chicken available too. I had a bowl of Pho Ga (Chicken rice noodles). It taste great but not as delicious as the one I tried in Las Vegas. Besides, I also ordered a plate of fresh rolls. I love Vietnamese food as they are healthy. There's alot of veges served!

After having lunch, we went to some Asian markets in Boise. David brought us to a Korean Market and wow.. I had a feeling of being in Korea! I'm pretty content this weekend as I went to two new places after a year and a half in Idaho.

In the evening, David invited us to his house for barbecue. We had some drinks and watch some movies. Argh..! I just missed the life I had in Singapore! Can't wait to return to my homeland!!

No comments:

Post a Comment