THIS IS MY LAST WARNING! BULLDOG!!!
4 Jan 2010, I start a new life in Idaho. A new and totally different environment from Singapore. An excellent test for independence.
Monday, June 13, 2011
Shut your crap up!
This is a devastating week! What the hell he wants and what the hell is he reprimanding me for silly things again? Damn! You are just a asshole earning the taxpayers' money just like me. Stop being arrogance and behave like a bulldog! If you are not at a slightly higher level than me, I would have land my fists on your DOG face!! I have enough of your f***ing bitching here and there! I'm a human afterall and if you treat me like some crap, trust me, you will be treated like a f***king crap too! I can't wait for the day when I'll land my fist and broke your jaw!! Shut your crap hole up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment