Days of working under the scorching heat is about to come to an end as autumn nears. The weather was rather cold in the early morning as I was on my way to work out in the gym. It's about time to get ready for the long and cold winter.
In this summer, there were alot of eventful things happened. In the beginning of the summer, I had some close pals returning to Singapore for good. In the middle of the summer, I acquired new skills to my job. In the near end of summer, I learnt life skills which are important and applicable in future. Skills which led me to realise the lack of virtue leaders in the world. Due to the lack of such leaders, there are always chaos around the world. With the things I've experienced, I believed that has taught me some necessary skills to be an influential and respected leader.
Work aside, I am very excited to be back home soon! Just can't wait for the days to come by and preparing myself to get to the airport towards home to celebrate my birthday with my loved ones...
P.S Mum, please prepare your herbal soup as I'm coming home soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment