Over here in Idaho where I am far away from home, I managed to learn how to treasure every little moments I spent with my loved ones. I learnt to cherish every little things they did for me. This is the place I learnt about life. A place where I've finally found myself.
Clubbing and partying had been my favorite before I came here. The crowds were wild and was really fun. I came to realise that my time and money had been wasted. First, the happiness which I got from the clubs were short term. I spent on drinks, got myself sober and hit the dance floor. It was really fun at that point of time. When I looked back, I found that I had actually wasted the time which I could spend with my family and girlfriend. I could have done more meaningful things for the time spent and could even spend those money buying my loved ones a meal. Besides having spent more time with them, I could have avoid some unhappy moments in my relationship with Ju.
Reflecting on all the things I had done, I could see that there were more loss than gains. My mum became worried for me, I set bad examples to my siblings and was a let down in my r/s.
I felt that I am the luckiest man on Earth as for all the craps I'd done, my mum was not as worried, my siblings are sensible enough not to learn from me and my girlfriend still embrace our relationship. I have to thank God for all these!
P.S. Thanks Darling for giving me a chance. You are the greatest and the best! Fortunate to have you by my side. Thanks to my family for giving me so much. Miss you people!
No comments:
Post a Comment