Friday, January 15, 2010

Kick off to a new beginning! [written on 07 Jan 2010 night]

Preparation started this morning! Was really busy!! Went to open a bank account at a local credit union called Pioneer Federal. Soon after went to do some administration work. Had this feeling that life here is going to begin soon. Have to settle as quickly as possible. Still feeling homesick!

After setting up a bank account and some other stuffs, my friends whom settled down here earlier brought my friends and I to Mountain home town. Before checking in to our accomodation, we went to a nearby furniture mall to check out some furnitures.
We paid a sum of $320 for our house rental and scheduled our power and gas supply to be activated.

Great! I had my accomodation for 2 years. Got a local bank account and just need a driving licence to roam around the town! Next, we head down to Boise, 45 mins away to get a local mobile phone service and for me, to get a new phone. (My mobile was too outdated to be used in the states. LOL!!) The phone service costed me 25 bucks.

Now I am able to communicate with my colleagues in the states! The next thing is to be able to call home frequently. I miss home! I want to call back soon!

Miss everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment