Thursday, December 10, 2009

My last competitive game in Singapore

I had mixed feeling for the last competitive basketball game before leaving 2 years for United States. Irene Ng Cup, a mini competition held in Singapore. The team roster is made up of my friends and cousin whom I played with in Tampines Ave 2. Not the best but was good enough to make it to the final. I had a rather bad game. Disappointing!! Gone were my basics and passing vision! I think maybe I tried too hard to score as this was probably my last competitive game.

Well.. My team eventually won in a large margin and everyone was delighted! I began to forget about how badly I'd played and celebrated with the rest. However, I was a little upset while walking home. My basketball season seems to be over. I was wondering will I ever make a comeback after a 2 years break. B Division League, Inter-formation Cup, Public Service Cup and Irene Ng Cup. All these competitions just flashed past.

I will miss everything to do with basketball in Singapore as they have become part of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment